Most Requested Program Topics
MINDSET AND CONNECTING: I know that these are the two keys to reaching and then exceeding goals in business today.
Breaking into bigger markets, launching new initiatives, navigating day-to-day challenges, or creating change of any kind can be daunting. Being successful requires stepping outside comfort zones and connecting with the right people and organizations.
Since 2008, I have worked with businesses of all sizes and their executives and associations in a variety of industries, sharing insider strategies and tactics to succeed in business and life.
Even with that, I don’t believe that one size fits all….for anything.
Speaking topics are customized to focus on the key needs of every audience with a tailored message that addresses their pain points and their amazing (but often hidden) opportunities. I don’t do cookie cutter talks that you would swear you’ve heard before (but maybe with a different title). I don’t assume that every audience member – whether in an auditorium of hundreds or in an intimate workshop setting – has the same goals, opportunities or challenges.
My most requested topics are available as keynote talks, breakout sessions, webinars, 1/2 day private workshops and full-day intensives. All are experiential, motivational and action-packed. Which one is best for your organization or event?
Ideal for individuals and organizations wanting to take their networking and business development to the next level
CREATING A CONNECTING ADVANTAGE
Mindset and connecting: I know that these are the two keys to reaching and then exceeding goals in business today. All the strategic planning, sales forecasts, and tactical checklists won’t do any good if you only focus on one side of the formula. A simple change in your thinking combined with a process and some specific tools can make the difference between good and great. And it starts long before you get in front of a client, referral partner or center of influence.
I can teach you and your team how to truly connect and make your interactions have a greater impact. This process can be learned and leveraged by anyone who uses sales to drive their business, engages with their customers, wants to expand their market presence or successfully navigate the corporate ladder.
Using the unique views and tactics outlined in Your Connecting Advantage, I help participants to expand their beliefs about what’s possible through relationships and elevate their confidence for making connections through traditional and digital platforms. Attendees will walk away with a strategy to position their personal brand, increase influence and build lasting relationships online and offline. The content is current, relevant, and full of useful tactics for everyone from CEOs to people working their first jobs.
Program topics include:
- The Networking Shift: If you think networking only happens at events, then its opportunities missed. This session shows you how to avoid the most common networking mistakes people make. You’ll learn how to position yourself and/or your business to connect with intention and influence and become an invaluable asset to those around you. You’ll also learn the latest technology hacks to help you maintain relationships in the digital age.
- Strategic Social Media: If you want to connect effectively with peers, clients, and prospects today, you’ve got to get social. Are you absent from the online conversation and need to get in the game? Or, are you wasting time doing the wrong things? Social media is a powerful tool when used properly and provides the ability to build and enhance one’s professional brand (and company brand) while strategically cultivating one’s network in new ways. This program focuses on the strategies and tactics to leverage the fastest growing communication channel in history.
- Business Development in the Connection Economy: It’s not about your products and services or how you’re better than the last 10 companies that your prospect talked to. It’s about them and their business. This program is designed to get attendees to think differently about business development. It starts with ways to differentiate yourself from your competition. You’ll also clarify the types clients you best serve and learn tactics to generate business, faster, through trusted relationships.
When asked how would you describe these programs to a colleague or friend, participants said:
“If you’re trying to create growth in business, you need to hear Joyce speak!!”
“It’s like having Pandora’s Box opened about connection.”
“Easy things to do to trigger success.”
“A must do if networking is not your strong point.”
Packages including a keynote plus breakout session and Your Connecting Advantage book copies are available.
Hosting a conference? I can help you maximize networking opportunities for your participants before, during and after the event.
Joyce was great at helping us kick off another year in real estate. She is very passionate at what she does and genuinely cares about helping us understand how to change our results! So happy I discovered her…another great person in my life!Debbie Davis
Ideal for individuals and organizations actively managing change and responding to new opportunities
THE POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE
We all have incredible potential but the difference between good and great is directly related to how you think.
Change happens, and in today’s world, it’s the only constant. New initiatives, day to day pressures, technology or too much to juggle on a professional and personal front can leave you feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. Before you can create new possibilities and tackle bolder goals, you need to overcome the greatest obstacle you’ll ever face – the four inches between your ears. The good news is that it doesn’t need to be complex or confusing.
This program isn’t about the soft and fluffy stuff but instead helping people understand how their thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs impact their actions and outcomes. The result is helping individuals achieve higher levels of performance in all aspects of their life, and companies discover new opportunities for success.
Whether stuck at the first level or experiencing new challenges at that next level, this interactive program combines real-world examples, tidbits of science and easy to apply concepts to help you manage your mindset, shift from motivation to engagement and empower you to thrive through change.
When asked, “How would you describe this program to a colleague or friend,” attendees said:
“Makes you think about the changes you want to make, and gives you the ‘how to make them’ process.”
“Learning to look beyond my comfort zone to make changes in my life.”
“One you don’t want to miss.”
Packages including a keynote plus breakout session and Just Another Leap book copies are available.
Looking for a webinar or webinar series? Topics include:
- A Mindset Shift, the Starter Package
- Mindset & Motivation and the Need for Bathing
- Goals, Initiatives, Actions, and Keys to Making Change Stick
Do you have a conference or training date already set? Contact me today to discuss the details and availability.
THE ENGAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
In today’s competitive market, the question is increasingly being raised: how to be at the head of the pack in the markets of tomorrow? There’s a huge opportunity to rise above your competitors and differentiate your business from the pack by improving the customer experience. To win and keep business in a competitive economy, you must not only meet customer expectations but also exceed them to stand out from the pack. According to a recent Gallup study, having a strategy that results in BOTH employee and customer engagement can result in triple digit performance improvements. It starts with individual peak performance which emanates from the mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors of anyone and everyone involved in the customer experience. Customer service is more than just a department, it’s an entire culture.
- How to motivate and engage customer service teams to deliver their best every time because they want to and can.
- Tactics to solve customer service challenges when things don’t go as planned and how to stay focused on finding solutions.
- Strategies to differentiate yourself and your team from the competition by focusing on relationships and not transactions
Wearing business development, customer service and project management hats in my career gave me the gift to see what others can’t and provide fresh solutions that create real results including helping a call center team increase closing percentages from 54% to 70% (we didn’t talk sales).
“If you have the chance to hear this incredible woman speak don’t miss it, she will blow you away!”Christy Dreiling
ALL PROGRAMS ARE OFFERED AS A:
Keynote – A highlight of the concepts with real-world examples, a dose of humor and inspiration.
Breakout – A deeper dive of the keynote. Humor, inspiration, and motivation are included (kinda free of charge…).
1/2 day Workshop: Is a fast-paced, action-focused, session that will expose you to new thinking, translated into a clear strategy for action. Experiential activities are included.
Full-day Intensive: This is the deepest dive of a customized, step by step experiential process. The result is an actionable strategy to carry the concepts forward within your organization and make them stick.
My half-day workshops and full-day intensives are generally built on my most requested keynote speeches and breakout session topics. The Performance Mindset Method is an 11-unit course that takes a deep dive into individual performance and collective culture. It can be delivered in person or via a virtual learning platform.